Finding the best possible tenant for your property is one of the most important steps in maintaining a healthy and stress free investment. This is why we do more research than any of our competitors.
1. At First National Property Management, our goal is to rent your property for the best price, to the best tenant, in the shortest possible time. Our expert property managers have unparalleled knowledge of property values in your area and this is why we consistently achieve excellent prices and maintain minimal vacancy rates.
2. Your property’s presentation is paramount so we’ll make recommendations about the small things you can do to improve appearances and maximise your return.
3. To maximise rent, we must find the best tenant. This is where First National offers unrivalled expertise. Our comprehensive marketing includes exposure on our industry leading websites, major real estate web-portals including realestate.com.au plus our exclusive and award-winning tenant alert database – Utopia. offering exposure to a large number of quality tenants searching for a property at any time.
4. Correctly pricing your property and accompanying potential tenants at each inspection guarantees we rent your property faster. We highlight all benefits of your property and we explain why being a tenant of First National Tamborine Mountain means a better experience for them.
5. The moment applications are received, we carefully screen the applicant, applying stringent criteria and reference checks Including TICA Defaulting Tenant checks, rental reference and history checks including payment history and the applicant’s ability to maintain the property and the payment of the rent at all times.
6. Once you’ve accepted an application in principal; we act promptly to make sure that everything needed is actioned to secure the tenant as soon as possible.
7. Lease documentation is prepared, incorporating any specific instructions you may have. Bond and initial rental payments are collected, your tenant is advised of their obligations, and most importantly, we outline our expectations concerning their conduct and outline responsibilities in regards to maintaining the property to the highest possible standard. This is extremely important as most new tenants have never experienced living with tank water and onsite septic systems.
8. Before your property is rented, we’ll complete a thorough Property Condition Report that incorporates photographic records. This inspection exhaustively records the presentation of your property before your tenant moves in.
9. Consider our ongoing management services. Our expertise ensures peace of mind, steady income, quarterly condition checks and inspections, access to qualified maintenance people and 24/7 emergency repairs.
10. On day one of your lease, keys are released to your tenant. They are informed of their property manager’s contact details as well as additional services offered by First National Property Management Tamborine Mountain.