Expressions of interest Mid $700,000's
Occupying a quiet yet convenient position close to the local town centre and Private College (prep to year 12), this classic one level brick/tile 4 bed 2 bath property is set on 1/2 acre of lawn and easy care gardens.
It is superbly styled with immaculate attention to detail, a wonderful family home taking advantage of a perfect northern aspect with, light filled open plan living areas featuring large floor to ceiling windows which overlook a perfect rear lawn area for the kids/grandkids and family pets.
- Large lounge with formal dining area
- Family room with dining area
- 1 King sized bedroom with parents retreat/spacious ensuite, with access to private courtyard.
- 1 Queen sized bedroom
- 2 Double sized bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with Miele cooktop and oven, generous stone bench tops, and two pantries.
- Large utilities/hobby room with laundry
- All rooms have floor to ceiling windows with beautiful garden views
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and slow combustion wood fire
- Covered al-fresco dining area
- Three garden sheds
- In-ground concrete water tank 32,000 litres plus bore
- Automatic lock-up accommodation for 2 cars
- Paved Parking for 6 cars, caravan or boat
- Wheel chair friendly, fully fenced
- Home is ideally situated with N/E aspect
- Walk to Tamborine Mountain College (Preps to Year 12)
Book a private inspection with listing agent Cherie Todd and experience this dignified home for yourself.