UNDER OFFER $690,000
This character filled four bedroom two bathroom home on 2 park-like acres located on one of the mountain best streets best renowned for its tree lined laneway. Private and extremely quiet setting and convenient location are some of the features that make this property stand out.
Solidly built, the 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers open plan living, kitchen and dining areas on the ground floor plus a master retreat with bathroom and study. The second floor offers an additional 3 bedrooms with built in robes plus a family bathroom with separate toilet.
The 8094m2 block ( 2 acres) of land is flat and completely usable and makes for the ideal position to establish formal /informal gardens or maybe even a pony and incorporates rich red volcanic soil and a bore.
- Two flat acres offering established trees and rolling green lawns
- Four bedroom two bathroom character home
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining areas on ground level
- Wood fire and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Front and rear verandas
- Completely private setting
- Bore water supply.
- Large amount tank water storage
- The home is set at the back of the block
- Room for a shed, tennis court or pool
- Located on a quiet leafy end of Alpine Tce
- Close to corner store, primary school, Child care, Golf Course and the St Bernard Hotel.
- Please note that as this home is currently tenanted no inspection will be conducted on Sunday's or without a minimum of 24 hours notice.
Make your private inspection appointment and take the opportunity to view this unique property sooner rather than later as homes in this rarely offer location don't last long.
Contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents Blake Wallis on 0419 996 183 or Kate Wallis on 0407 573 032.